…The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a Flood
Warning for the following river in Texas…
Guadalupe River Near Bloomington affecting Calhoun…Refugio and
.Recent and anticipated heavy rainfall over the aforementioned
river basin will result in river rises above flood stage
during the next several days.
All persons with interests along the river should monitor
the latest forecasts, and be prepared to take necessary
precautions to protect life and property. River stage forecasts
are based on observed and predicted rainfall. If actual
rainfall varies from forecast values, forecast river stages
will vary accordingly.
For the latest river stages and forecasts visit our AHPS page at:
806 AM CST WED JAN 18 2017
The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* From Friday evening until further notice…or until the warning is
* At 7:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 13.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: River expected to rise above flood stage by Friday evening and
continue to rise to near 23.4 feet by Sunday morning.
* At 24.0 feet Moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river
reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump
jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.