Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ officials have announced that Demi Lovato will be the new entertainer for the March 14 performance of RodeoHouston® in NRG Stadium after Meghan Trainor had to cancel due to doctor-mandated vocal rest.
“We are excited to have Demi Lovato back on our stage, especially after her incredible performance at the GRAMMY® awards Sunday night,” said Joel Cowley, the Show’s president and CEO. “Our fans will get an unforgettable concert following a fun night of rodeo action.”
Previously purchased tickets for March 14, regardless of the entertainer name on the tickets, are still valid.
Fans who want refunds for the March 14 performance should visit rodeohouston.com/updates for instructions.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo runs March 7-26, 2017.
RodeoHouston® Refund Procedures for Entertainer Change (Meghan Trainor replaced by Demi Lovato for the Tuesday, March 14, 2017, performance)
Upon request and per the guidelines below, refunds will be given to the original purchaser of tickets purchased at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo™ Ticket Office or NRG Park Box Office; or online at AXS.com or rodeohouston.com, between Jan. 9, 1 a.m., and Feb. 11, noon.
Refunds must be requested on or before Tuesday, Feb. 28.
For tickets purchased from rodeohouston.com, hlsr.com or axs.com:
- The original purchaser must call 855.239.7207.
- The full purchase amount, including service fees, will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
For tickets purchased at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo Ticket Office or the NRG Park Box Office:
- The original purchaser may request a refund by phone at 832.667.1080 or in person at the Show’s Ticket Windows, located on the second floor of NRG Center.
- For tickets purchased with a credit card, the full purchase amount will be returned to the card used to purchase the tickets.
- For tickets purchased with cash or check, cash will be refunded to the original purchaser. Cash refunds will be handled in person only at the Show’s Ticket Office.
- For tickets purchased with a Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo in-house account, the account will be credited the amount of the purchase.
Refunds will not be issued for:
- Season Tickets;
- tickets purchased on or before Jan. 8;
- tickets purchased after 11:59 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 11;
- or any tickets purchased from any entity other than rodeohouston.com, hlsr.com, or AXS.com, or at one of the two box offices listed above.
Once a refund is issued, the original tickets will not be valid for admission and the barcode will be
If a refund is not requested, the original ticket, regardless of the entertainer name on the ticket, will be valid for admission.