This hazardous weather outlook is for South Texas and the Middle Texas Coastal Waters:
Today and Tonight, There will be a moderate risk of rip currents along Mustang and Padre Islands. Patchy fog will be possible tonight across the eastern half of the area. Saturday through Thursday A moderate risk of rip currents is expected on Saturday along Padre and Mustang Islands. Otherwise, no hazardous weather is expected at this time.
Flood Warning continues for Guadalupe River Near Bloomington affecting Calhoun, Refugio and Victoria Counties:
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington until late Saturday night or until the warning is canceled.
- At 9:00 AM Friday the stage was 23.4 feet.
- Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
- Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
- Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by tomorrow morning.
- At 24.0 feet Moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.
Today, the region will start out cloudy this morning but should see some breaks in the cloud cover this afternoon. Temperatures will remain mild with highs mainly in the upper 70s to upper 80s across the area. Expect south winds 12-20 mph. A persistent weather pattern will keep hold of South Central Texas through the early part of next week. Morning clouds followed by partly cloudy afternoon skies can be expected. Otherwise expected overnight lows in upper 50s to lower 60s. High temperatures will be in the upper 70s in the Hill Country to the 80s elsewhere.
Have a Great Weekend!