Recent rainfall upstream and over the area will cause the aforementioned
river to rise above flood stage within the next few days.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, local TV and radio
stations, or cable TV outlets, for the latest weather
information, as additional rainfall could affect crest
For the latest river stages and forecasts visit our AHPS page at:
840 AM CST TUE MAR 7 2017
…Flood Warning extended until Friday evening…The Flood Warning
continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* from Wednesday morning to Friday evening…or until the warning is
* At 8:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 17.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river is forecast to rise above flood stage by tomorrow
morning and continue to rise to near 20.8 feet by Thursday morning.
Then the river will fall below flood stage by Friday.
* At 20.0 feet Minor lowland flooding occurs, with the flow reaching
the right flood plain near the Invista Plant near Bloomington.
Downstream above Highway 35, the flow escapes into the left flood
plain cutting off the lowest homes.